THE COURSES INCLUDE
- A series of courses for which Folegandros has got all what it takes
- A guided tour on the old pirate village of Hora an on its history
- An excursion to the old and unspoilt village of Ano Meria
- A lecture on the history of Greece and especially on Folegandros
- A basic introduction to the Greek language which should enable you to communicate with the locals
- A welcoming evening and a farewell party (meals not included)
- 12 overnight stays on Folegandros
This year we have launched a number of one week courses. These courses include 6 overnight stays, lectures, welcoming evening and farewell party (meals not included) and tuition. Excursions and lectures to the extent that we can combine with events going on on parallel two weeks courses. If you choose a one week course we still recommend that you spend at least two weeks in Greece because of the time it takes to travel.
Each course consists of appx. three hours of teaching every morning except Sundays, three lectures and a full day excursion. The courses start on Sundays and end on Fridays. The welcoming evening will take place on the day of your arrival and the farewell party at the day of your departure, or the day before, depending on the boat schedule. Each participant has his own choice as to how many activities he wants to join.
We hope to create a wonderful holiday for you in beautiful surroundings; to teach you something to inspire your everyday life at home; and to encourage understanding and respect between the visitors and the islanders.